You might like my work if you:
- Believe we're ultimately responsible for our own choices and happiness
- Love stories that explore the dynamics of families, friendships, and romantic relationships
- Crave late night philosophical conversations
- Willingly stare into the abyss to see if it will stare back
- Are continually compelled to ask "why?"
Now That We're Adults (Novel)
A group of geeky 20-somethings struggle to form post-college identities without alienating each other in the process.
False Awakening (Film)
A cynical psychology student uses his best friend as an unknowing lab rat, with tragic results that test both men's understanding of the truth.
Armageddon Confession (Film)
A college transfer student struggles to escape the restrictions of her religious minister mother and the memory of an abusive best friend.